Our team are highly qualified in all aspects of small animal veterinary practice. We strive to provide:
- A friendly, caring and professional veterinary service to you and your pet
- The assurance that as we are an independent veterinary practice we do not have a “head office” to report to. We are not part of a corporate chain or franchise. Our clinical decisions are all based on “best-practice”
- Transparent fees, we are happy to discuss costs and give estimates for any work we propose.
- Our vets never have and never will work to commission.
- If your pet is ill after the surgery is closed you will be seen by one of our own regular vet team in our own surgery. 24 hour care with this continuity can be difficult to find.
- All our clinics are RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons) accredited.
- Many of our vets have further qualifications in their own areas of interest, including small animal surgery, small animal medicine and endoscopic procedures.
We are a genuine family run practice. We aim to care for your pets as we would care for our own. Come and see us, we are happy to show you around our clinics as we are very proud of them.